Friday, February 27, 2009

Smiling Dog


I am so excited, the March/ April issue of Bark (thebark.com) came out today and Suka is on pg 24! I had sent in her picture this summer and had totally forgotten about it. I received an email last month to let me know she was selected! I didn't remember what picture I sent but here it is!!! We had taken Suka to Medora for her first camping trip. On the way home we made a pit stop and Suka had just woken up.
I can't wait until spring... more trips to Medora and summer fun...I am so ready for spring. Reality is... we have almost 6 inches of fresh snow on the ground with a temp. of 2 and a stiff wind...Hopefully all the snow will be gone within the next 2 months.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo jealous that you have snow! It's nice to meet you Suka. And congratulations on being on thebark.com

    Paws,
    Ozzie

    ReplyDelete